Thursday, October 30, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT EVERYONE & HAPPY HAUNTING 2008

So...we get to go to Orem with the Volleyball Team. Whitney gave them all a Creamy Ice cream and put a sticker on it that said...CREAM THE COMPETITION! The team left tonight to be there for tomorrow morning...so Greg and I are empty nesters tonight!
I need to finish up the ponytail things and give it to them tomorrow...or maybe I'll just wait until Basketball season and then give it to them for Region????


So I better not blog very long tonight, becuz I need to feed Greg...and we all know what he is like when his sugar level gets too low...GERRRRR!

So, you'll have to ask Whit what she got from her special friend for her b-day! It is a really nice gift! I know that she really liked the Sports Bag...dad and I gave her an Ipod! Her b-day cake was yucky...too much frosting!

So I'll have to keep you all updated on the VB games...I would imagine that Piute, Panguitch and Rich will be our competition.

I would love to sit and gab all night...but I really need to get going...I hope that you all have a very HAPPY HALLOWEEN...and PLEASE blog some PICTURES of the all my GRANDSONS in their Halloween Costumes! Oh yeah...What ya giving out for candy???

Blog already! I hope you enjoy the Halloween Music!

Love To All

No comments: