Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hey...What's Up...It's Wednesday!!! GAME DAY

It's nice to finally say...It's Wednesday...one, it's hump day...two, it's GAME DAY!!! Can you tell that I'm still enjoying myself watching Whitney! She so wants to get a line hit...I'm certain it will happen before the year is through.

We only have two more games left...Region...then State...bummer! But then Basketball starts...it just goes from one sport to another for us! Chelsie...I'll try and take a few pictures tonight of our little pooh bear for you tonight...I know that you want to be here...next time!

We host Region this year...I have to sell from 8:30-10:30 AM and then I'm finished for the day!!! I'm going to make some bread sticks for my baked goods. I don't know if Whit will play much during region...she is on the Varsity team...but has only went in a few times this year...we can't complain, because that's more than a lot of girls older than her.

Heather G., you are so crazy...I love your guts too! You're just what the family needed! Sweet thing you are! I'll try your suggestion...maybe between Chelsie and you I can create a slid show...maybe!

Has everyone checked out Chelsie's blog...Whitney has one too! They are a bit more creative than me. But I'm a bit more newsier!!

NEW FLASH**** The guy's got their elk...yep...they're through...now the work begins!! Good thing that they have to hang...we'll be leaving for California Friday morning! I would like to go tomorrow...but we'll have to see if Whit can miss practice, without taking a bench at starting for the next game. What you won't do for your kids!

Well...as always...I must get on with the rest of my day!! I'll let you all know how the game went!
PS...Check out the beauty I got a picture of this morning!!

Until next time...

Love To All

No comments: