Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday's Here...We're Up & Going

So...we're up and going! Carla and I are stopping to see grandma Barney, then on down to the VB game. First things first...Carla went to a garage sale this morning...one man's junk is another man's treasure.

We had a good evening last night...Whitney talked Carla and I into watching the movie Enchanted...needless to say...it was cute...but when we looked around...Whit wasn't watching. She had left us two to enjoy the fairytale by ourselves. What were we thinking...I tried to get them to watch "Sleepy Hollow" hey, it has Johnny Depp in it at least!

The weather is just what I thought...wet and cold today, but so what...we'll stay warm on the drive. Carla wonders if the Cadillac will make up Oaksprings if it snows...she hasn't ridden with me yet has she...she may wish she didn't go with me...I'm not good in the snow!

Vivian says, that she is getting old...let's see October 25, would make you what Viv...45...oh my gosh! You are old! Ha, ha!

Whitney thinks old is soooo good...October 29, makes her the big "15"...and she better be able to say when she gets to this time next year...sweet "16" and NEVER been kissed.

Well...have a good weekend and enjoy conference! Good Luck to our hunters!

Love To All

No comments: