Saturday, October 18, 2008

Let's Go HUNTING...(NOT!)...It's Chicken Noodle Soup Day!

Hey...whatz up! Yeah...the guys and Whit are off for the big hunt! The girls, little boys and I are going to make chicken noodle soup for when they come home...yummo!

We will probably try to hit the Holiday Fair at the community center...you know, some people are into crafts...not me, but the girls are home...I better be a good host and take them. I could actually enjoy curling up with a warm bowl of soup...watch a great movie or finish reading my beloved books...why watch a movie when you can read a good book? Maybe I'll do both...you know...accommodate the girls! Teeheehee!

Sorry that I didn't get a post off yesterday...I've been writing two different grants...and when I get on a roll in writing...I'm telling ya...don't mess with the head! I love to write...but most of you already know that! So, I got soooo much accomplished yesterday...and way ahead of schedule on the grants! I dig that one!

So okay...up date...RandiSue's and Bary's baby was 5lbs.15 oz and was only 4 weeks early! His name is Daitin D. and he is so dang cute...really! I need to take some pictures...but I haven't yet...I will though...today and then I'll post them for all to see!

Everyone is here from the family...including Bary's family...it is so fun to have everyone around. Danielle and Shaun had to sleep on a blow up mattress in the sitting room...we told them that they could put sheets on the french doors for privacy...we also told them...the Honey Moon is over!

So here I sit and write and I really need to be attending to my family and house along with cooking those yummo dishes! Bread sticks would be an added bonus...don't you agree!

Well, I'll keep you all posted on the Deer Hunt...and we'll see if Whit gets her kill! She so badly wants to hit a big one! She even wore her a cute satin orange ribbon in her hair this morning...her dad just rolls his eyes...girls...you got to love us!

Well take care and happy weekend and good eats!

Love To All

No comments: