Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's Tuesday...& What A Beautiful Day It Is!

Hey guys...so I've heard from a lot of you by phone...Thanks! I have also read a few emails! Where's your blog...I know you're reading this!
Just look over to the right and become a follower, or at the end of this letter you will see comments...click it and make a user name and ID and add your comment.

Chelsie is starting a blog...I can't wait to see it. Heather G. was just saying that she would like to see the babies more...now she can...come on Larissa and RandiSue...let's hear from you! Check out Heather & Kayson's blog on the right hand side of this one...is she talented or what! I need some lessons!

So on Friday morning...Greg, Whitney and I are heading to California to see Heather B. and join in on Johnny's Celebration of Life on Saturday. It will be short trip...because of school. I'll try and take a few pictures to post. Heather G. needs to help me on that, big sis Shaun said she is the one that is all up to date! So please HELP me Heather...if you think it is possible!

As for the elk hunt...Chad got one on Sunday...but Greg, Jeff and Kendal I don't know about...they are still in the mountains. Greg came home on Sunday and watched conference with Whit & I...then he left on Monday morning to go camping again! I guess their having fun!
The days have been beautiful...just a bit of chill in the air...I love fall!

Stephanie has pictures today with Felicity and Savannah...she was wondering why Chad was still camping if he got his elk...you know...he has to help the others now! You'll survive picture day...and just think of the reading you can get done...without having a man around...just kidding...we love our guys! Hunting is nice though! Pizza parties and road trips for the girls! Some like to shop...I love to read and watch a good movie! Stay at home and enjoy the fire.

Well...I'd love to chat all day...but it is only Tuesday and I have a lot on my list before 5:00 PM gets here! Blog will you!

Love To All

2 comments:

The Gines Family said...

Holy smokes i would love to help you, really it takes no talent at all and it is really simple! All you do is download your pictures to your computer. Start a post like you would normally,then click on the little picture below the post name,this will bring up a screen that has a bar that says browse..click on this and find your photo in my pictures, double click on it and it will add it to your selection. To add more than one just click on the tab above browse you can add up to 5 pics at a time, then click add and it will take a minute to load all of them. Then just write your post below your pics(they will come up as a bunch of random numbers and words) and yeah super excited to see everyone elses blogs! it way fun and easy to stay on board with everyone!let me know if you have any more questions i would be more than happy to help you! love your guts heather and kay

cHeLsiE said...

Oh mom, you are talented enough to do the pictures.. but thanks for asking for help cause it helps me.. I just look at your posts and get the answers I need from Heather's comments....
Thanks Heather...
Well mom have a good day and hope dad gets an elk...
Tell whit good luck in her Volleyball game.!!!