Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Testimony


My heart is so full as I write this blog! Julie our dear cousin has just received a kidney transplant yesterday from a loving Angel and a true Daughter of God...Shelly Rose! "Miracles" do still happen and God continues to bless us!

As I read the blog about these two wonderful families and the Faith promoting experience we have all just witnessed...I am given the encouragement that life is good and that God Loves us all unconditionally! Julies & Shelly's Transplant Blog

Carla goes in for her C-Scan in February to see what the spots on her lungs are doing and I continue to pray that God will Grace us with her presence here in this life a while longer! She continues to prove that she is exactly what it was that she was sent here to be and that is...a True Daughter of God and an Angel of humanity!

I have learned so much from watching and waiting with Julie and Carla...I wish that I had been blessed with just an ounce of the graciousness that they have...really, I have never in my entire life witnessed such wonderful people as these two Earth Angels...well until I met Shelly...Julie's kidney donor...what AWESOME ladies!

I want to share my testimony with you this day, as I write...I know that our Savior Jesus Christ lives and continues to bless us with his unceasing Love...He took upon Himself the sins of the world...He bled and died for you and for me...please don't let this gift that He has given to each one of us go in vain. I also know that through this Atonement, that all mankind will be saved through obedience to the Lord and ordinances of the Gospel. I know that this Atonement was meant to heal us in every way...be it Sin or Pain!

God also lives and Loves each one of us...He loves us so much that He sent His only begotten Son...Jesus Christ to Die for us, so that we may come unto Him and live in His presence once more, if we live according to the laws and principles of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and are baptized in the name of Jesus Christ!

I know that Miracles are still upon this earth and that President Thomas S. Monson is a True and Living Prophet of God and he does converse with God and he does lead the True church of Christ, The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints! We can have Miracles in our lives if we continue to have Faith and continue to live our lives in a way that we have the Holy Spirit with us continually! We will know right from wrong and will feel the impression to choose the right and live with the light surrounding us at all times.

I hope that if you feel this to be true...pray about what I have testified and know that God is good and loves us more than we can begin to comprehend! I testify of the truthfulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the blessings that are brought into our lives through its fullness!

I know that through Temple Ordinances we are blessed with the knowledge that Families are Forever and that we are Sealed for Eternity! Through the blessings of the Temple Ordinances we are blessed to feel of the Spirit and know through conformation that it is only through these Temple Ordinances that we can return to live in the Celestial glory with God!
Go to this House of God and feel of His presence there...I testify that this is a most Holy House of the Lord and He does reside within it walls. Know that you will be with your loved ones in this life the life after...know that His plan is for the Salvation for ALL mankind and that He is joyous as we partake of these earthly blessings that help us to walk the correct path to Heaven!

I know the Book of Mormon to be a true word of God and It was sent here upon this earth for us to read and to ponder and pray about...so that It might bring continued awareness of our Father in Heaven, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost! I know that Joseph Smith did receive revelation from our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ to translate the Book of Mormon, so that we could understand its writings from the prophets of old...that we would implement this wonderful book into our lives in these latter days and that we would be able to walk up right and continue in Faith and Courage to stand before God and know that we have done good!
Joseph Smith is a true and living Prophet of God...he continues to be a righteous son of God, even as he resides on the other side of the veil...he gave his life for a true and righteous Gospel of our Savior Jesus Christ...he continues to walk in the light of our Father in Heaven and our Brother, even our Savior Jesus Christ! I know that if I live my life according to the plan and continue to live the principles of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I will be there at a point in time on the other side of the Vail to witness the presence of this beloved man and Prophet Joseph Smith...he will be on the right side of Christ and will welcome us just as our Father in Heaven and our Savior Jesus Christ will.

To you I share this testimony and the truthfulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the beloved name of our Savior Jesus Christ...Amen

3 comments:

Julie Harward said...

LOVED YOUR BEAUTIFUL TESTIMONY AND I JUST LOVE YOU! COME SAY HI :D

cHeLsiE said...

Wow Mom! That was beautiful!! Thanks for the uplift!!!

The Gines Family said...

Beautiful! you are beautiful and Carla i agree is so beautiful! thank you for making my day with this great testimony! love ya