Tuesday, October 14, 2008

He's Here And We Don't Even Know His Name!!:)

It's been quite chilly today...all day! Everything is quiet for now...but great news...RandiSue had her baby boy last night at about 11:30 PM...he is 6 weeks early, so he only weighed 5lbs 14 oz. So far everything is good. He will just be a tiny little thing.

Carla said that Heather thinks he looks a lot like Brogan...I guess we'll just have to go see him! Can you believe it...he is here and we don't even know his name.:)

I wasn't even going to post today, because I don't have a lot to say...yeah right...like that would ever happen! But really I don't.

Whitney finally cleaned her room, so now she can come home from school and do her laundry...hows that for news.

Chelsie is going to be needing a babysitter, because RaniSue changed their plans for this Friday...anyone volunteering?

Check out the cute pictures on Chelsie's blog...they are so darn cute...I love em:)

Well...with all that being said...I will sign off and get to the school before Whitney is calling me and asking where I am...she is practicing VolleyBall still...Tomorrow is the last game and then we go into Region, then onto State! I love to watch her play...can't wait for Basketball!

Love To All

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I glad that Randy and the baby is doing ok!... 6 weeks early. It looks like that everyone had a great time at Jonny's party You guys will miss him, sorry for your loss. Love you Shaun

cHeLsiE said...

So his name is Dattin (pronounced
Date-en) Dattin D. Cuz you know she had to keep the double initials going.... Brogan Bary, Kydan Kell, now Dattin D.
Love your posts mom... they are really fun to read!*!

love,
Chelsie