Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's Sunday Morning...Time For Conference

It's a chilly fall morning...I haven't heard from Greg yet to let you know if he got an elk. Whit and I are going to enjoy a nice warm fire, watch conference and can apples and plum syrup today, that ought to make for a warm home feeling.

As for the road trip yesterday...Yes,our ladies did it again...yep, they won! Whit played well, she got a few hits and she almost pulled off a line hit...but it went out...next time Whit! During our rood trip...we stopped in Glendale and picked up Carla and Jeff's jerky...it was worth it...yummo!
No snow on the way home and the Caddy went just like she was built to do...smooth sailing! We got home around 8:30 PM...not too bad for a bunch of girls.

We stopped in and visited grandma Barney...she was doing well and looked good! We ended up talking to a few other gals from Escalante...if you want something that makes you feel good...go visit the elderly more often...I know it did my soul a world of good! Thanks Carla for the suggestion...even though you didn't have to take the other one back to her room and put her in bed! You just gotta love life...I do!

Chelsie and Randi are trying to find someone that is headed over here this week...they have a few items to send from their way. Chad has a new idea for sour dough...so Chelsie had to pick up a new pan up for him...so he can try his idea out!

I've posted some shots of Whit on the site...you'll have to put up with them the way they are and click to see the slide show...until I ask Shaun G. how to put them on and hear the music at the same time. I sure hope that you enjoy the music...Whit likes music...but I did have to delete one song...ouch...it was a little too much for me!

I've looked everyday to see if any of you are going to join in...Viv is the only one so far, but as for me...I love doing this and giving you all an update.

Well, I'd love to stay and write all day...but the apples and plum juice are waiting, besides...you've all got conference to watch. Call sometime and remember that I love you all!

I'll keep you updated on the elk hunt...when I get some news myself! Greg just walked in...and nope...no elk...maybe tomorrow!

Take Care!

Love To All

2 comments:

Greg said...

You're so creative and wonderful.
Love Ya Greg

The Gines Family said...

Hey Guys! so excited you have a blog! so we can keep up with all you down south! you need to get all those girls with their cute little ones to get one going, so we can see the little babies before they are grown! CUTE BLOG! come see us! love your guts! Heather & kay