Monday, October 27, 2008

Do something "little" today to make a positive difference.


Hey, to all...you're right, it's Monday all day long! I took Phyllis C. up to her Doctor in Provo, and then came back home. I didn't even stop at the Red Barn...I will on Saturday when we are up there watching the Volleyball games. Nope...I don't know for sure that we are going, I'm just being optimistic at this time in the ball game. I've even made reservations at a hotel! Yep, I'm feeling it!

Quote of the day:

"The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the team wont be worth a dime."

So...yeah, I took some really great pictures of Whitney with her bedroom mess...I was going to post them, but she got my camera and deleted them...if she doesn't get her room in order...I will be posting them for her Birthday...day after tomorrow! Stay tuned!

I think that I'll have Greg, Whit and myself study the Sunday school lesson #40 for FHE tonight...I'm sure that they'll love it...oh well, it is a lesson after all. Then I guess that we can eat apple turnovers and ice cream for snack, while for the activity, we'll watch Monday Night Football of course!

I have a whole lot of things to get done at work tomorrow...I should have been to work today, but I love to help Phyllis with her doctor stuff and I really enjoy the visit that we get when we travel. So...I'll just have to work twice as much tomorrow and accomplish what I should have done today.

I'm going to finish up here and then go take the old Encyclopedias off of my bookshelf and throw them out...they are like from the 1970's...and really don't get looked at becuz everything has gone to computers. I then will make room for my VHS's and DVD's...sounds like a plan doesn't it!
Not much news as of right now...I'll have to see if I need to post again tonight after Whit comes home, or just wait until tomorrow...so until then...hang in there and know that it is definitely Monday for all of us...but along with Monday comes "Monday Night Football!

Love To All

No comments: