Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's Game Day...Last Season Game Of The Year!

Hi guys,

So, it's game day and I get to go watch Whit here in a little while. I sure hope she plays good! After tonight...the Varsity team only has practice. Whit is on Varsity, so...she has to go to practice still! They have it at 7:00 AM on Thursday and Friday, cuz of UEA.

So I still don't know baby Barney's name yet...I hear he is a cutie! I can't wait to hold him...I guess that Randi is coming home this weekend...so we get to see him and hold him. That goes to show us that mom and baby are doing well. I don't know any of the other details other than he was born early...and his weight...I don't know how long or that stuff!

Chelsie is coming over tonight for Whit's game...so I get to see my little guys! Yeah!!!

I is still really chilly out there...we didn't get the snow that Heather G. shows us on her blog.
I hope we don't have another dry year...although I am not ready for winter yet...but if it is going to be cold...let it snow...let it snow...let it snow!

I'll try to update pictures this weekend of Whit and her games along with any other pictures that I have. I am planning on doing some reading though! Probably some baking and riding around taking pictures of the county for our new website.

Well...hang in there, it's hump day, tomorrow we will be on the down hill side of the week!

Love To All

1 comment:

The Gines Family said...

holy smokes.....Randy Sue had her baby....Congrats to The Barney's hope all is well! post some pics of that cutie...we would love to see the bundle of joy! send them our love...