Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's Like Friday For Me!*!

Yes, it's my Friday...becuz, tomorrow morning is Whit's first Region Volleyball game. The first match of the day starts at 9:00 AM...then Whit plays the following match, probably around 10:00-10:15 AM.

I sell goodies starting at 8:30 - 10:30 AM...and then...I can enjoy the rest of the day watching, watching and watching Volleyball; that's why today is my Friday! I get to run home after I blog this...whoops, I need to stop and pick Whit up from practice...then get home. I will be baking bread sticks the rest of this evening...yumo!

So I pretty much have one of my grants finished and hanging on the line...just need to have those important signatures...you know, sometimes it's like waiting on paint to dry, before I see the important people to sign it!

So Chelsie is coming over tomorrow...yes, that will be nice...I'm sure the boys are looking forward to hanging at the gym all day...not! She will have to take a brake and run them to our house in between games and give them some time off...possibly a nap??

Greg made it home safely...that's a good thing! I'm sure that he is glad that he isn't driving across that desert still.

Guess what! I won at the card game 31, today at lunch...yes! I didn't even loose a paper clip...I kept all four! I've had a headache all day...could be that I was numb and didn't get overly excited and could think straight in order to win the game. We are getting new paint here at work and it is making me sick...headache extreme!

Well, I guess that I better be signing off, becuz Whit will be calling and wondering where I am. I usually have to sit and wait for her, but just becuz it is a pre-game practice...yup...my phone is ringing...imagine that! Well I better hurry...she'll be stocked if I type very many more words!

I'll keep everyone updated on the games tomorrow! Wish us luck!

Love To All

No comments: