Thursday, October 9, 2008

Today's the last to hear from me...until Monday...Love you all!

Hi guys! Today's the last you will hear from me, until Monday...we're off to California, right after Whitney gets finished with VB practice. We will go as far a Prim NV...then we'll get up and finish the trip in the morning!

I hope that it doesn't snow while we're away...it could you know!
Greg finished picking our garden this morning...it's a good thing too, because the horses got out and thought that they would enjoy the rest of my pumpkins...they love em!

It was a short day at work for me today...because I came home to get ready to leave.
So...I've got a funny picture for you all to see...check Haley R. squeezing her water from the water bottle into a paper cup...during time out...Heidi has this look on her face like...duh, Haley!

Whit won her VB game...she actually started for the JV team...not to shabby for a Freshman! We won...yep...what else can we say! Life is good!

Well...as usual, I'd love to chat all day...but a road trip is waiting! Love you guys! I'll see you all next weekend for the Deer Hunt...Nolan, are you going out with Whit and Greg? Chelsie & Larissa, maybe we can make some Chile and sweetrolls???? See ya then!

Love To All

No comments: