Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday...a day of rest...and full of Cheezes!

So...bare with me...I wasn't going to pay for a scrapbooking page...so you have to wait until it downloads.

First: pause my music and then go back up and push the arrow on Daitin's scrapbook...it will take a few minutes to download.

Second: when it is finished downloading...push the arrow at the bottom when you want to turn the pages...it is kind of fun.

Third: you can place your pointer over a smaller picture to enlarge it to look at.

I hope you have fun with it...I have! They sure are a cute family!

This is what you are going to have to put up with until I figure out how to place a cute one on, that is ready to be seen. I just loved the scrapebook idea...so I went with it!

Happy Sunday!

Love To All

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the scrapbook idea! So so cute! i'll have to try to figure it out. if not, i'll be calling you. i also talked to my dad and he said he would fix those files for you on the dvds you send with me! yay.

cHeLsiE said...

mom, this is sooooo cute!! I absolutely love it!!!
You always figure out the cutest stuff....thanks for all the ideas!

love ya

The Gines Family said...

so cute! wow she sure does have her hands full! beautiful boys!