Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Missed me didn't ya!

Okay...I'm finally getting around to posting again!! I have been kind of busy, between work and home life!

So Chelsie, Larissa and Whitney have some pretty cute blogs lately! I can't wait for the day that I get to sit and find some more cute things!

Greg and Kerry drove out to Reno NV. to get a new USFS fire truck for Greg's crew. They will be home tomorrow evening sometime. I pretty much miss him while he is gone.

Whitney has been very busy with homework...I hope that she starts to slow down a little, so that she can fit everything that is important in. She got really good mid-term grades this quarter...and seems to be doing well still. She just needs to memorize the FFA creed to get a straight A in Animal Science. I guess that you have do all the FAA stuff to be in that class?

The wind has blown so bad here today...it is enough to drive a person mad! I wish that it would storm instead of blow...I just hope we don't have a windy winter.

Well, it is getting pretty late for me...I'm getting old, sometimes 9:00 PM seems late...oh well, I've already sewed my oats, diapered the babies...stayed up until the teenagers came home...poor Whit...10:00 PM will end up being her curfew, because I don't think that I can survive late nights, again!

Speaking of Whit...it will be Happy Birthday to her next Wednesday, Oct. 29...big 15 years...wow!

Well take care and I'll be looking forward to reading everyone's cute posts!

Love To All

1 comment:

cHeLsiE said...

Oh mom!! You are so funny... You're not that old, yet!! But I feel sorry for Whit too....I don't even know why you let me and jar stay out late....I have a hard time staying awake after 10:00 too and I only have 2 little ones!!!!
Well have a good day and we will see you on Friday!