Thursday, October 16, 2008

Okay...so, I think I can make it through the rest of the day...because tomorrow is FRIDAY!

So...I have just been on Chelsie's and Whitney's blogs...cute, you guys! I laugh...teeheehee, Chelsie had a bad hair day and it wasn't even her own...ouch!

Whitney...dreams she can shoot a buck like that...but, dream on miss Whit.

Last nights games were good! Whitney played all of her Freshman game...and three out of four of her Junior Varsity games. She didn't come in on the Varsity game...maybe sometime during Region and State? She really is pretty good! Yeah...I know...she is my daughter...I'm just a little biased.

Today has actually been pretty mild in chilly. It actually warmed up a smidgen...probably not for long, but you know the hunters...they like it COLD...not me!

I can't wait until tomorrow...I get to see all three of my grandsons...yep, that's right...Jaron, Larissa and Jager are coming home...I haven't seen them since...gezzz, I don't know...how long!

Yeah, Greg, Whitney and Nolan got tags for the hunt...Jaron is coming to beat the bush... and give little sister pointers...yeah, right...and pigs fly too!

I love you guys...those of you that don't live here...come down...we'd love to see you all again! Those of you that do live close...come home and eat!

Have a great Thursday...what's left of it!

Love To All

1 comment:

cHeLsiE said...

Thanks for the comment mom....Yah, that's exactly what I thought about Chasin...comparing him to Whit....In fact, I told the hairdresser that..hahahaha....

Love your posts, they are fun to read...See you Friday night!!!
love chelsie

p.s. by the way, Nolan does get Saturday off. His boss ended up giving it off to all of the guys from Richfield. have a wonderful Friday tomorrow, as I will...getting up pretty early to get the kids to dad...But I'm really grateful to have family to help me out sometimes! :)