Saturday, November 1, 2008

We're Back...And It Feels Good To Be Home!

We're back and it sure is good to be home...sitting inside of a gym all day for two days makes for a very flat butt.

So...we did pretty darn good! We ended up taking 5th out of 16 teams in State...way to go Lady Badgers! Whit, didn't play, but it sure was a treat for her to be exposed to that type of pressure...gets her ready for next year!

Whit will have two weeks off...then comes Hell Week...Basketball Tryouts...OUCH! I know she'll be able to do it...I can't wait to watch her play BB.

So we had a very fun time and got a little Christmas shopping done! Greg and I went to Cabela's and shopped early this morning then headed to the games. Although I think that I may end up taking Whit back before BB tryouts to get her Christmas shopping done, becuz when practice starts, she'll never have time before Christmas gets here!

I know you've never heard me say this before...I'm tired and I'm going to close! I loved the cute pictures that everyone put on their blogs this weekend! Keep shooting and posting! Thanks...it was so fun for Greg and I to sit in the hotel lobby and check out everyones' blogs! Love you guys!

Love To All

No comments: