Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Should Be Busy...But I'm Blogging!

Okay...I should be studying my Sunday School lesson and getting my laundry done, but here I sit.

Well...Region Volleyball is over...we took 3rd place! Whit didn't get to play...but then she is a Freshman after all...maybe next year! We play a play off game probably this Tuesday here at our gym against another region, and then if we win we will go to State...if we don't win...well then, use your imagination!

Jaron and Nolan are on their way over here to cut their deer up. Yeah, along with the thrill of the kill, comes the pain of the cut, wrap and freeze! Jaron took Greg's meat...thank Heaven...Greg has already bagged a spike elk and Whit has her buck, along with Greg got a cow elk permit for November...who needs meat? Chelsie has to work today, so Chasin and Braegan are coming with Nolan! Whit and I will watch them.

I'm going to put some pictures of the hunt on so that you can all see them! I know that some of them might be graphic to some of you...but that's just the way life is...graphic and we don't have a choice...toughen up!

Stephanie called and said that I needed to get my blog updated...imagine that...me not updated! I told her to get going on a blog and then the rest of us could keep up on her life! She thinks that she would only update once a month...she hasn't blogged has she!

Well, time to get to studying my lesson, or Sunday will be here and I don't even feel ready to present it yet! Wish Whit and her team luck this Tuesday...Luck Lady Badger's!

Keep Blogging!

Love To All

No comments: