Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'ts A Crash Landing....Sheeeep...Help Me!


I have finally crash landed and walking again, just to walk out the door when Barn Daddy gets home. WOO...it's only Wednesday. I have been moving since 6:00 AM nonstop until now! I had to be in Richfield for a training this morning and then up to Snow South to another meeting. I didn't even stop t0 eat lunch, so that I could make it home in time for Barn Diva's BB parent meeting and Purple & Gold ball game tonight.

I have a nonstop worry in my stomach for my dear daughter and her family...good luck Noly in your search for a job...I know that you are a smart and talented guy...you'll find something that will be good for your family! I pray for you guys every other minute of the day...I just can't help it...I wish sooo much that I could fix it for you...We've just got to have FAITH!

Not much going on, except that I am finally getting my breath back and reading Ressa's blog did my heart a world of good...such a cute picture of Jage and his puppy!

Barn Diva is looking tired...and wrung out...I think that she is worrying way too much about what position she should play! Life is way too short to sweat the small stuff...remember that!
You'll do great at any position your coach decides to play you in...and when you're on the floor...kick some petunia!!!

Today's Quote:
If you're here for four more years or four more weeks, you're here right now. I think when you're somewhere, you ought to be there. It's not about how long you stay in a place, it's about
what you do while you're there, and when you go, is that place any better for your having been there?
I love you guys,
Have A Great Day!






1 comment:

cHeLsiE said...

Thanks for the concern and prayers, mom! We really appreciate it! Let's just say, Thank heaven that I have a job that pays pretty good. Love ya tons,
chelsie