Sunday, November 9, 2008

Good Morning...I'ts Sunday...The Wonderful Day Of Rest!


I don't know if a lot of you know this about me...but I BLEED BLUE! Did anyone get a chance to go to the game yesterday? One of these years...I'm going to buy some season tickets! GO BYU...GERRR! It really helps that Whit wants to go to BYU for College! I can't wait until November 22...
BYU & UTAH go HEAD to HEAD... I know...UTAH has their new BLACK OUT uniforms...but it is still BLUE vs. RED to me!

Wow, yesterday was a long day...trying to help Whit figure out her YWIEP and get it put together! It turned out pretty nice though! It will be fun to go and see what they have planned for tonight! I keep asking Whit, what she is taking for her personal items...she keeps telling me, nothing...I'll bet it is a surprise for the parents?

Did you get a chance to check out some of my links that I have added? Some of them are so fun for YM, Primary and other church areas.

I got to see Chasin and Braegan all day yesterday...becuz Whit tended them for Chels. They were fun...and a hand full. They sure were good boys!

So...tomorrow is Basketball Tryouts...OUCH! Go Whitters Go! Darci and Trevor you too! I can't wait to watch all of you this season! But OUCH!

Hey GUYS...Here's a Great Quote For The Day:
"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, "that's her"....

You better believe it...this one goes straight to the Heart!

Love you all! Barn Mom

1 comment:

The Gines Family said...

Pretty sure i have one of those Boys!!!