Sunday, November 23, 2008

Angels on Sunday!


So Cute...aren't they Angels while they're asleep!

My body says...it's a cold...I just hope that I feel better by Thursday for Thanksgiving! Oh wow I thought that this picture of my kids was just adorable...so I had to steal it and post it on my own blog...thanks guys!

So my team lost...good thing that it is just a game and I don't bet...oh my gosh...I think that I could have held on to the ball a lot tighter than they did yesterday...they must have had cold hands??? Okay...we lost fair and square...but watch out next time!

Today for lunch my family gets...Cesar chicken salad and Cream of potato soup, with Bread sticks...yumo! Most of it is already prepared...I've done a little at a time...and Barn daddy gets to be in church with us today...he doesn't have to attend another ward.

I hope all is going well with everyone...and I will feel better soon, so that I will feel like leaving comments on everyone's blogs.

Today's Quote:
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting."

Loveuguys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You wanted BYU bring it on for next yeat go UTES!! Hope everyone is well for the holidays. I wish we were coming down there for Thanksgiving I will miss you guys. Michelle we bought the new colt from Cameron Petterson in Centeral Valley he is so sweet Kent has been looking for this blood line for along time He wanted another working breed from Two eyed Jack.
We stoted in to Randy and Datein got my picture taken with him he is so tiny. Kay & Heather are going to Colorado for Thanksgiving and Ty is going to Moab with his friend and his family. It will be alonely weekend. Im going to call you today be I never get a chance to blog. Love you tons Shaun