Friday, November 21, 2008

CAN YOU SPELL FRIDAY....F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TIL TOMORROW

Finally...I am so glad that this week is over with...I am totally wrung out! I hope that I am not coming down with a cold...I just need to get my PJ's on and sit by Barn daddy's fire and drink some hot chocolate...yumo!

Sorry Stinky...I meant South America...or Guatemala ...there, that works even better...shees, what was I thinking Mexico...snort...snort! So they all speak Spanish of some sort...don't they?

I sure hope all you Twilight fanz get your groove on...I will just have to wait until next time...I'm just too tired to think about driving for awhile.

Just Barn daddy and me tonight...Barn Diva went to the BB game at the SVC, tonight and tomorrow night!

Quote for the day:
"Every obstacle presents an opportunity to improve our condition."


LOTSOLOVE

1 comment:

ThE hUnT iS oN! said...

Ha ha its alright, But as much as we both want BYU to win, Utah is the better team! It should be a great game and hopefully the Y can pull it off!