Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's The Day Before Thanksgiving...Yahoo!




Hey guys...so, I'm sure everyone's on their way to where ever it is that you need to be and it may be over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house you go...or I'm leaving on a Jet Plane...pretty sure when I have to be back again...oh babe...I love to go!
So whatever it is that makes everyone's clock tick...I wish you well and a lot of fun and happiness!

As for my little part of the world...we're staying home and enjoying our little part of Heaven this year...no trips to California and the works for us this year...yea! I can't wait until those that are coming get here so that I can love on my baby and visit my sisters.

Sooo, I know that you are dieing to know...which position Barn Diva played in last nights games. She played Post in both the Freshman and JV games...I couldn't have ask her to play any better for her first high school game. She started Freshman and played a lot...I figured that she would wait her turn for JV...but she started JV and she played a lot...I told you so BD...have some faith in yourself...you looked AWESOME!

Wow...Barn Diva...AKA Korver and Darci...AKA Harpring, (I think that nickname will have to work until I'm for sure, Darci??), did so well in their Freshman game...I think that they had most of the points. I really don't keep track of that kind of stuff...but big sister Chels...deep down inside of the brain somewhere does...she can't let a number slip by her...she pretty much had them calculated the high point earners. Barn daddy pretty well sealed her conclusion about the high point theroy on the way home...and Chels wasn't even in the same car as we were, so...they both must have been taking deep brain facts...ummm...doesn't leave much to the imagination of where did big sis get her number attraction from now does it...not barn mom.
Thanks, but I would rather just watch the game and tell you how many baskets we need to catch up or how many to stay ahead, to keep my blood pressure down! It's all about the FUN!!!

I think that work is going to take forever to get through today...everyone is off to the holiday rush and I'm stuck here waiting until my time runith out...but I am busy...I have a lot of reports to get handed in before I can go home. I'm just on my lunch hour and eating alone today...like I said...everyone is gone!

If all you haven't checked out the cute family pictures...you need to on Larissa's blog site. Lance did such a good job of shooting them...way too cute. Chelsie...I expect to shoot you guys...so come over one of these days and let me at ya!

Well everyone be careful...where ever you end up and don't eat so much that you are sick and wish that you could blow up one way or the other.
Because Quotes:

"A nuclear power plant is infinitely safer than eating, because 300 people choke to death on food every year."
OR...

"Before you go on a serious diet, I recommend that you eat all the food you can manage for three solid days. The point is to overdo it, knowing that you will never overeat again."

and LAST...

"The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook"

You guys have a GREAT THANKSGIVING!
Tons Of Love


















1 comment:

cHeLsiE said...

Oh mom, you are so funny!!! I had fun too at the ball games with you...I just love to read your posts. Well I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!*!*!
Ya, I think that I probably got my brain from dad too* hehehe....
Well see ya later,
love always
chelsie