Wednesday, November 12, 2008

CUTS TODAY???

Barn Diva will find out if she made the BB team tonight...I hope she does...so we can chase her and watch her play. There isn't going to be a Freshman team this year in our Region...so I guess that she is shooting for the J.V. team.

Barn Diva had the flu on Monday...the first day of tryouts...how unlucky is that! She did alright though. While I was waiting to pick her up...I decided that I better walk in and make sure that she hadn't called Barn Daddy to come and pick her up from school during the day. She was there and she was playing tough from what I could see. She even gave a Senior a little taste of... "Don't Mess With Me...Even Though I'm A Freshman." It was great! One things for sure...it helped her to have to play both the guard and post positions...becuz she can see her post if she is in the guard position. Noting like working your butt off the seal your man...and have that darn guard or point guard miss that window of opportunity! GIVE IT TO ME!

BD: shot 8/10 of her free throws last night in practice...good for her! "KORVER"...yeah, that's what I'm talking about!

Yesterday was a good day off...I got a lot of reading done...I know...I should have cleaned my house or went Christmas shopping...but I didn't and I enjoyed myself. Barn Daddy went dog hunting with cowboy J., they didn't see or hear a thing...Barn Daddy said that it was probably the worst time of hunting dogs he has ever had...darn!

Well, I guess that I should be getting ready to get to work...that time is getting near! I hope that all goes well with Colton's leg...bummer that it happened this time of year:(

I haven't heard form some of you for a very long time...whaz up? Trevor...Darci...Barn Diva...Chels???

Keep blogging and posting pictures...I look forward to it in the evenings!

Love To All

2 comments:

cHeLsiE said...

Sorry, I've been a little busy.. I am finally getting caught up on my medical reports. Yeah.. I'm finished with the clinic notes.. now...onto surgeries.....:)
Love reading your posts, though...I'll get with it. Maybe I'll take some pictures of little Daitin tomorrow. I think we will go see him!
love ya
Chelsie

*[darci]* said...

hi! i felt so bad on monday went good ol whit had the flu :( poor thing but she was strong and pushed through it!! she is a tough one. her free throws are amazing! thats good you guys had her practice with her older siblings and all! i enjoy whit and you guys, your the best! you guys are like my second family! ha tell greg i miss him as a coach! :)

love,
darc