Friday, November 14, 2008

Have You Ever Felt Like Stutting? It's Friday Everyone!

Okay...so I felt like strutting around a little becuz it is finally Friday and my week is over....YES! I so look forward to the weekends...even though Barn Daddy thinks he needs to go dog hunting every Saturday! I thought that the cute little turkey strutting his stuff around on my blog looked a lot like I felt...so you all get to watch me strut my stuff through ol' Tom, before he is eaten for Thanksgiving!

So...what's everyone going to do this weekend? Whit and I might go up to Provo and do a little Christmas shopping...who knows...you know a woman's mind...we'll make it up when we want to...and then we might change it the last minute...get used to it...that's just the way we are! It's my story and I'm telling it!

Cute pictures of Chasin with his headband on of "I"! Oh and Larissa...you're not following my blog anymore, so I don't know when you've posted a new blog...follow me again...please!

I am reading a good book...well actually a series right now and I can't wait to get back to reading it and watching the Jazz game! I just decided that I better come and blog...so that you would know that I'm still alive and kicking butt...yep, Whits! Sniff...Sniff...Trev, I can smell you and your laughing! Congratulations on making the BB team...you'll do good this year...you'll just have to try and out shoot Whit in her free throws...or is it the other way around...she needs to get used to trying to out shoot you? I expect to see Darci and Haley right up there with you two!! Let's go BADGERS! After all...I didn't pay all that money to sit in those seats and watch you guys miss a free throw! SHOOT IT UP!

Quote for the day:
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Sooo...don't let the opportunity slip past, just becuz you're younger and less experienced...grab the that opportunity and make it your success!

As for the rest of my family and friends...you are all probably tired of hearing about BB tryouts and such...well, like I said at the first of my blog...it's my story...and I'm telling it...teeheehee!

Love you guys...keep blogging!

2 comments:

ThE hUnT iS oN! said...

Why do you think I stink? I smell perfectly fine! :) ha ha

The Colemans :) said...

Sorry, I didn't fixy it when you changed your blog address and I was getting these weird comments from the old one so I deleted it and forgot to re-follow your new one. We're up and running now!!