Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wow Elections Are Over & We Have A New President!

I guess we'll have to learn to live with "A Change" and see if this guy can be a good President!
I'm still just learning how all of the elections went. It is sooo hard to have good friends running for the same office! I wish them both luck and don't ever forget, no matter what happens, we still like you both!

It has been such a hectic week this week! I have had meeting after meeting and I haven't even found time for my family! We did sneak FHE in on Monday night...it was great! I really miss having my whole family home sometimes!

It snowed yesterday and last night...I'm on my way over that crazy mountain to another meeting this morning! I sure hope the ice burns off and the snowplows have sanded the roads. I would stop and reconsider, but I really need to be to that meeting...becuz, you see, I am presenting my project today, before it heads to the CIB! I Love my job...sometimes!

So, on Tuesday nights, Headie C. Flanny and I go to a class called QuickBooks...I go, becuz I set the darn class up...Headie goes becuz she wants to get smarter...she is already smart, especially in this class...it's a good thing too, becuz Dougus P. is taking it with us...and sometimes he needs our help! It is pretty fun...it is probably a good thing that it is just a bunch of fun people taking it this time!

WARNING: Did everyone watch the news about blogging? Everyone just be careful...those are my babies with those cute faces!

Well, it's about time to get to work...I wish that I could sit here and talk all day...but duty calls! I hope that things slow down after today! Pooh has her YW In Excellence this Sunday...I'll have to take pictures!

Keep blogging and posting those sweet faces!

Love You Guys To Death!

Barn Mom

1 comment:

cHeLsiE said...

what did the news say about blogging? You have me all worried now :(

Well have a good day, and good luck with all of your work stuff!