Friday, November 28, 2008

It Was A Wonderful Thanksgiving!

We had such a great Thanksgiving...I hated to have the day come to an end, but life must go on!
Everyone enjoyed the food, and we couldn't have eaten any better if we would
have had professionals prepare it. Barn Sisinlaw's (BSI) family came and helped make it that much more special, why with the Colt's Mr. IT's knowledge in computers and cell phones...he made the girls in our family smile from ear to ear.
Barn Bro.(BB) and BSI came packing three arm loads of soda pop...I won't have to buy for sometime now! We had a good time getting the potatoes ready for the dinner and visiting with BSI's family. I just LOVE them to death...you know!

The guys and Barn Diva shot skeet after dinner...they had a lot of fun...even though it was getting cold out. Barn Diva wanted to out shoot all the guys...ummm...I don't think she did...but it wasn't for the lack of trying!

Barn sis (BS) and her family went to Barn Broinlaw's (BBI) grandparents in Escalante. They have a very, very large family. Then they stopped by to see us on their way back home...yea! So I did get to see my whole family yesterday...just not all at once. BS, BD and I enjoyed ourselves taking silly pictures of ourselves with crossed eyes. It was fun, but they had to leave...so off they went.

I can play Christmas music for the next month and totally enjoy it. I Love Christmas, and the Spirit that it brings with it.

I hope that Christmas is a welcome event in all of your lives...it doesn't have cost a whole lot if you actually just enjoy the feeling of Christmas.

It is time to get our Christmas tree out and get it decorated...Barn Daddy needs to get our lights hung on the house.

For today...the men went elk hunting to help Jalen get his cow elk...I hope that they enjoy themselves...and Barn Diva...needed to do her running...ummm...I wonder if she got that done?
Quote:
The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will
make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.
May you all enjoy the spirit of this season...and may you all realize what this season is all about, and May You Have Many Merry Days Ahead!

Tons Of Love



3 comments:

Whitters said...

o yes by the way i did get my running done... and just for the records i got 4th the first round and 3rd to last the second round and 3rd the forth round...so i did pretty good i think anyway!

cHeLsiE said...

I just love your shorthand versions of us all... where are those pictures of us girls?? You need to post them, so that I can steal some and put them on my blog!!! I had fun yesterday with you girls...

love ya tons,
chelsie

cHeLsiE said...

oh by the way mom, at the bottom of your blog when we are telling about the kids and grandkids in your family, you typed that braegan and jager are 2-1/2...they are only 1-1/2!!!!! but that's okay, they think they are older.