Tuesday, November 18, 2008

GBB...You've Got To Love It Baby!













BYU & UTAH THIS SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2008 @ 4:00 PM
GO BYU...BLUE!

So the Utes are going to wish they were dead!!! Check out the third picture Yeah...It's The Lord's University!!! BYU...COUGARS...GERRRRR!

Way To Go Barn Diva !
We're still alive...we finally found out which team BD made...she made the JV team YAHOO...HOO HOO...we are so excited...especially the fact that she is a Freshman and has a lot to learn...I'm just glad that she made the team and that we get to watch her play! I guess you could say that her goal should be...starting JV!!! Way to go Whit!!! Work Your Butt Off...It Will Be Worth It!!!

Sorry that I haven't blogged for awhile...I've been pretty busy and then when I've had the time...I've made it Family time!

I just talked to Chelsie, and Nolan was laid off from work last night before he came home...all of them were I guess. His boss said that he had run out of money...wow, what a kick in the stomach just before Christmas. I guess that he gets to apply for unemployment...but he will try and find another job. We will pray for you guys...sorry for your opposition, I'm just glad that Chelsie has a good job!

Quote for the day:
"A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds."

Make Your Own Opportunities...

Oh yeah...GO BYU ON SATURDAY...GO BYU ON SATURDAY...GO BYU ON SATURDAY!!

Love you guys!

No comments: