Saturday, November 29, 2008

Blessed Are Those Who Enjoy The Light!

Since I can't be at Temple square...I thought that I would insert a little brightness into my blog and enjoy it while I read and for those of you that follow...I Love Christmas time!

I Love Saturday's becuz...I get to do mostly what I want and not so much what everyone else wants me to do...becuz...I'm me!

I Love to sit and watch good movies...Barn Diva and I just finished one...It was called Sydney White...cute...real cute!

I am going to go out and see Steph...and get somemore good books! I need to visit with little Thing one and Thing two...cute, sweet nieces they are!

Barn daddy is going to cut more elk meat up...I'm quite tired of all that stuff come this time of year! I just will be so glad when the hunts are over and the meat is taken care of and the BEEF is in the freezer!

So...Barn Diva informed me that she placed in a couple of rounds in the skeet shoot on Thanksgiving day! Way to go...good thing I didn't come out and shoot...all of you would have lost... and you know it too...that's not just hot air talking!

I've got most of all the Christmas shopping done...now...to get the tree in and the lights on the house...ummm...I wonder if Barn daddy is going to get the lights done???????

Today's Quote:
In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a question mark on the things you have long taken for granted.

Wishing You Many Merry Days Ahead*

1 comment:

cHeLsiE said...

Man mom, you must be terribly busy since you haven't blogged for awhile!!!! just teasing!
well love ya tons,
chelsie

p.s. see you thursday at the game (well for the freshman one anyway!)