Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hello all...Isn't It Friday yet???

Wow...it seems like it should be Friday all day today! I will be so glad when the whistle blows tomorrow! I am going to whoop it up this weekend by sitting long and reading much!

So the Barn Diva needs to get her YWIEP done before Sunday...I got her a few things to make them out of...I'll see if she uses them!

I did real well with my presentation at the SCAOG EDD Board...I am ready to hand it in and present it in SLC sometime in February!

Barn Daddy is watching the football game and I am going to go watch Prison Break...right Trev., what...sniff...sniff...something stinks!

Well, everyone have a happy evening and enjoy what is left of it! Keep blogging! Oh yeah...sorry that my blog was off line for awhile...I didn't know until the Barn Diva told me! So now I'm back in business! Hey...it happens with all Energy Companies...why not me!

Love you guys!
Happy Hoof Beats,
Barn Mom

No comments: