Thursday, December 4, 2008

Game Day

So...I know that I haven't blogged for a long time...anyways for me. Yes, BS I have been busy...I finally sent my Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) into the state today...man talk about a load off of my shoulders...now I can kick back and enjoy the holidays for real! Yes...I feel like peeling off all of my clothes and running through the halls naked...I'm that excited...but, I promise I won't...teeheehee!

Tonight is BD's basketball game in Manti...I am so excited to watch her play again...I'll try and get a lot more pictures this time...I just can't watch the ball game and shoot her at the same time as good as I do with Volleyball.

So...yep...my Christmas shopping is all done and I have even ordered the cards that I will send out from my work! Okay...so I still need to shoot The Barn Family and get those cards ordered...then I can really enjoy the holidays!
I still don't know what I'm doing for neighbor gifts...so if any of you have any great ideas...please, do tell!

Well...I can tell you that we will be busy for awhile cutting and wrapping beef...but that's absolutely okay...becuz we'll have hamburger in the freezer once again...YAHOO!

So remember the quote for today:
The best way out is always through

Wishing you many merry days ahead and may we always remember to enjoy the simple things in life!

Much Love & Happiness

No comments: