Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Gifts

So...you wanna see what we got for Christmas and some of the things that we did during this Holiday...well here is a sneak preview...

My first Bonus from work...wow...cash...what a great Christmas bonus! I'll be putting it toward buying myself a DVD recorder that I can hook up without putting all the pictures on the computer and taking up memory!

These are Anasazi beans and a couple of dish rags that Phyllis Coombs gave to us for Christmas...I will cherish the rags...she is now 82 years old and she is on Peritoneal Dalais ...I go with her to the doctor and I really enjoy listening to her stories. I just love her!


It's working again...thanks to Earl. Our fridge...it quite working on Dec 23rd...so Earl from A+ appliances came from Richfield and fixed us on Christmas Eve...what a super sweet person he is...may God always bless him & his family always!

This is my new reading light Barndaddy gave to me for Christmas...I just Love that man...he really knows a way to my heart...through my books and perfume and all my soft things he chooses to give to me! Stephanie thinks that she is going to steal my light...not in this life time!

This bed is waiting for Barn Bro & his family to come a visiting and staying with Barngrandma. BB you can now bring your barnfamily home and stay with us...and BD will never have to leave her room again...you can stay as long as you wish...come home Oklahoma!

Barn Diva sitting on her new bed doing what she does soooo well...talking on the phone with Trevor.

This bed is waiting for Barn Sis & her family to come a visiting and staying with Barngrandma.
Come home miss Pharmacy!

Check BD out...she is eating something from Christmas...ummm...candy probably!

BD enjoying her bed as she posses for me to take her picture...what a soft bed!

Just another shot of Barn Diva's bed...I sure hope that she continues to make it up...so that we can enjoy looking at it!

This is a new DVD rack that Barn Diva gave to Barnmom...now I'm organized! Thanks so much...I Love you!

Just enjoying the nice fire Barndaddy made for us before he went hunting dogs...so you know I'll be sitting next to and reading my books...thanks barndaddy!

Left over Pumpkin Cheesecake...Heather wants some after work...Barn Sis, you should have taken some home with you too.

These are some sweet smells from our Scentsy Girl Randi...Mulberry Bush and Spruce Berry...yumo...sniff...oh man...good smells!

Just some Christmas candy to munch on and gain Christmas pounds that are not needed:(
But never the less it is Christmas and what are the holidays for...huh...if you can't do something to cause a New Years Resolutions????

This is my battery charger that Jaron got for me off of eBay...I don't know what I would do without his help...sometimes only sometimes!!! I Love you bud!

This is the Photo Frame that my dear kids gave to me for Christmas...I can't wait to start shooting pictures of the family...to have on my desk at work...Thanks guys...I love you!
Here is the sweet photo frame...neat huh! I just Love it!!!

Pride & Joy...look what my sweet daughters did for Barngrandpa and Barngrandma...thanks so much...we love it! Barn Diva wants to know what happens when we get another barnbaby...I just told her that you guys will make another one...hand print that is!:)

Our 2009 Calander...Okay...so this one made my eyes leak...I love your thoughtfulness...barngramps and I just love it!

Here are some of my softies that Barndaddy gave to me...or Barnsanta...whichever you prefer...I just know that I Love Him!

Somemore of my Barnsanta treasures...thanks so much Barnbabe!

Okay...I'm getting risky here...by showing the different types of genres I like to read...but hey...when one loves to read...one will read almost anything! Thanks barnbabe!

Here is the Barn Families new Camcorder for us to enjoy watching everything we decide to recored...yep...that should be just about everything...maybe...I'll be able to get some good movies of BD's Basketball games now!?:)

Here is Braegan in his new car from Christmas...I just recorded BS's picture of him from Christmas morning! Cute...:)
Quote:
Creative work is play. It is free speculation using materials of one's chosen form.
Well guys...I hope you enjoyed my tour...I am going to go read and enjoy another sweet movie!
Have a great day:)
Love You All

2 comments:

ALBRECHT said...

Looks like you guys had a good Christmas!! Lots of good stuff Santa brought you guys!! oh, where did you get your layout (background) from?? It's way cute!

cHeLsiE said...

Your blog is tooo cute! Love all your pictures! How do you get so many in one post? You'll have to let me know!

Sorry I didn't make it to the ballgames. I had to work on Monday, and getting to wayne by 8 this morning was too early for me and the boys! Maybe we'll come over later...but definately on Saturday to watch the dixie game!
love ya tons!!!
the little bUsY bUnCh*