Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's A Pretty Cold Day...


Thousand Lake From My Back Porch This Morning @ 8:00AM

Sheesh...it is so darn cold outside; however, it is up to 23* today...better than 10* lastnight @ 10:00 PM! But with that comes...Cold, Crisp & Beautiful...I Love where I live!

So Barndaddy and Barnuncle think today is a better day to hunt dogs...I think that today is a Great day to stay inside curled up by the Fire drinking Hot Chocolate...watching a good movie and reading a Great book! Good luck boyz!

Barndaddy gave me more books for Christmas...so I can have more of these...It's a Great time to read weekends...I know he likes it, becuz I don't care if he watches all the sports he can possibly stand in one weekend...but hey...I've got the better deal...a Great book and Barndaddy massaging & tickling my feet...yep...that's my kind of Heaven! Watch one more Barndaddy!!!

The wind is only blowing half as bad as it was yesterday...but the sad thing about the wind blowing is that it blows all of our pretty snow away...I like the snow...when I have nowhere to go!
Hey Trev...you should call the house phone...especially today...the cell phones are out of service for us! She is having a moping moment...oh...what to do...what to do! You both stink and it's getting worse...since Christmas is here!

Quote:
As you journey through life...take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something!

Have A Pretty Cold Day

No comments: