Friday, December 26, 2008

It's The Day After...Are You Shopping?

So...we all SURVIVED Christmas and had a very wonderful day! BARN DIVA got a new bed...I'm very JEALOUS of her...I think that I Need one kind of like it... SOFT I mean!

The greatest GIFT of Christmas this year, WAS getting to visit FAMILY and getting to EAT a nice CHRISTMAS DINNER on CHRISTMAS DAY this year!

WE finally got the purple ROOM ready so that when JARON'S FAMILY comes home to stay...they have a place to stay without KICKING Barn Diva out of her big bed...so come home BB & BSI & Barn Baby!

Yea...I MADE a Pumpkin & New York CHEESE CAKE for the Christmas DINNER...I think that they turned out GOOD!

I RECEIVED quite a few WONDERFUL gifts this year...I really am THANKFUL for the BLESSINGS in my LIFE. BARNDADDY...wants to hunt DOGS so bad TODAY...but the WEATHER isn't COOPERATING like he wants it to...if you ASK me...I would just SAY the it is just DECEMBER weather...that's ALL! The WIND is blowing so BAD and the TEMPERATURE is only a MEASLY 16*...OUCH!

Well I'm going to RUN...and watch a MOVIE...becuz...it is the HOLIDAYS after all...then I will READ the rest of the time...YES...that's my type of BREAK...forget the WINTER weather...and STAY inside.

QUOTE:
The WIND is BLOWING like a BEAUTIFUL breeze from the WINTER tundra in ALASKA...only to LEAVE us CHILLED to the BONE

LOTS of LOVE




No comments: