Sunday, December 21, 2008

Stopping In To Say Hello!

Hey guys...I know...long time no hear...so, so, so sorry!
I have been so busy and then having the holidays come, I don't have time to spin in the directions that I would prefer...hey, but I'm here now for a moment.

I need to hurry and say a quick hello...I'll be doing some filling in on what's up in another blog...at the moment, I told barn daddy that I needed to come and get a little saying off of the computer for our neighbors gifts...and here I sit...don't tell okay! I'm really not being knotty...I've actually been a very good girl this year...barn Santa:)

So check out the temple to the right...yep, I took that one and sent it to "One Cute Blog" she made a blinkie and wal-la...look at it:)

Well, I must run...just wanted to say hello for a moment!

Quote:
Don't get so busy that you forget those who count.

Love you guys!

No comments: