Monday, December 29, 2008

Back To Work Already...& It's Holiday Classic Day!



Back To Work & Can't Wait Until Noon To Go To The Basketball Games!!!
Hey to all...today is the Holiday Classic Tournament for the Basketball girls and boys teams.
Barn Diva has her first game @ 1:00 PM with White Horse...you know the Indians that can play rez. ball and kick some Petunia...but I hope that BD has a good game anyway!

BD's JV Game Today @ 1:00 PM
BD's Varsity Game Today@ 7:00 PM
Come and watch if you get a chance.

I know that Jaron is coming over today...I can't wait to visit with him a little longer than yesterday at the blessing...by the way...the blessing was nice and the dinner was Fabulous RandiSue and Berry! I was also very nice to visit with everyone a little bit!
I just love all the cute pictures that everyone has put on their blogs this last time...it fun to see everyone enjoying themselves. I think that it really brings it home...if you haven't been following all of the blogs...you are really missing out...becuz of the fun pictures.

This is really short...I just forgot to post the schedule yesterday "sorry":(

Today's Quote:
I have not lost my mind - it's backed up on disk somewhere.

Love You Guys:)

1 comment:

The Gines Family said...

that picture just made my whole night......hahahahaha thank you!