Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What A Ride...2008




Wow...the Holiday Classic Tournament is over and Barn Diva and her JV team took 3rd place...Yeah! They didn't play too well the first day against White Horse...they lost by 10 points...but came back and played an Awesome game against San Juan...way to go girls.

BD played her Petunia off...I couldn't have asked anymore of her...she shot herself to death...but couldn't get them to drop...next time! I have some Awesome footage on her...I just need to figure out how to put it onto Utube and then you guys can watch away! Her new Varsitiy number is #1...no kidding either!
She did the most fabulous up & under...wow...what an extraordinary move...way to look BD!

Darci...you did real well too...I'll have get you some shots of yourself!!! Some of the faces you girls pull...teeeheeeheee!

We had fun never the less and look forward to playing Bryce Valley on Friday...and Dixie on Saturday! Then the 9th & 10th is the Sophomore Tournament in Bryce Valley...so full of wicked fun!

Our Varsity girls took the Holiday Classic Championship...way to go girls! BD didn't play...but she did get to be part of it...sometimes that's all it takes to make future Champions...a little exposure with a big feel!

Trevor...you played an Awesome game yourself...call for it a little more and make em' give to ya...I know once you get that feel...you'll be unstoppable!

I sure do wish you all a very Happy New Year tomorrow...I wish you all a very SAFE New Year's Eve tonight...I don't know what we are doing...probably nothing...we'll just stay home and enjoy the snacks of 2008!

My New Year's Resolution: To make a visit to the homes of my kids more...and see my grandson's & my kids...and to see that Barndaddy visits his mother more often through this year...I know...I am never a keeper of new resolution's...but it is high time I try to stick with one and this one seems to be the one...maybe!
Today's Quote:
I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
~Jerome K. Jerome (1859-1927)~

Well...HAPPY NEW YEAR's EVE 2008

No comments: