Friday, December 5, 2008

BARN DIVA MAKES VARSITY***


BARN DIVA MAKES VARSITY...What a great Christmas surprise!
So...I know you're all waiting and wondering about the basketball games lastnight at Manti...well...we won! Yes, the freshman won and the JV lost...it was a very close game...with the varsity winning as well. The JV played some of the very same girls that the varsity played...so that ought to tell you how well our JV did against a 2-A school...sooo darn good!
BD played her Petunia off in the freshman game...she played post, guard, and point guard positions...yea, huh...that's what I'm talking about...my baby...my hero! She'll always be her daddy's little girl...but always my baby! BD then played her Petunia off in the guard position and some of point gurard position all of the JV game...see Barn Diva...we told you that you could do anything you put your mind to...#34 is looking so good again...wouldn't you agree BS?

Those of you that aren't traveling fans of the BD...I'll try and get some good shoots of her playing...but it is so darn hard...and watch the game too! BS, BBI and the cute little barn babies came for the freshman game lastnight...then they had a Christmas dinner to go to! We are headed to St. George tomorrow morning bright and early! The ball bus leaves the high school at 6:00 AM...barn daddy and I won't be far behind. Barn Uncle Cowboy and barn aunty are leaving tonight to stay with one of the barn cousins...can you guess which one??? Here's to BD and her team...leaving a few foot prints all over this next 3-A teams petunias...kick it up girls!!

I also got to shoot a few pictures of the Manti Temple...so pretty and so neat to see this time of year...even though they don't decorate it like Temple square, it is still so peaceful looking knowing...that it is the Lords House...just adds to the Spirit of the Season!
Well...Barn Diva and I had to go to the eye Dr. and have a yearly checkup...yep...my eyes are getting old...I had to go a bid stronger for myself, and BD had to get her first pair of contacts. She must have inherited that gene from me...woops...sorry!
So yea...it was kind of funny watching her poke herself in the eye...that's what her brain was thinking...teeeheeeheee! I had to finally help her...you'll get the hang of it BD...or you won't see anything...teeheehee!

Quote for today:
Courage is the art of being the only one who know you're scared to death

May Many Hoof Beats Find You All Merry & Bright

3 comments:

ALBRECHT said...

Hey i'm not sure where I got it from?? But I tried to follow your blog, but it doesn't have the followers on here!?! I followed everyone elses though! My dad threw my mom's lights away, HAHA

Don't worry mine are on the roof!! you'll have to come see them tomorrow!!

The Gines Family said...

sweet! go Whit! good job! hope to see you guys soon...if not have a great holiday! love your guts!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Whit. Play your heart out, this is one of the funnest time of your life enjoy.
Love you
Shaun