Monday, March 30, 2009

Yes I'm Alive...

That's the problem...I've been living instead of at my computer as often...can you believe that!
I'm really sorry for not blogging for all of my fans out there...yeah...right...like I have any of those!


I couldn't possibly catch you up on everything that I have been up to, so I will just start where it is that I can actually remember. As a lot of you know...we had a fun birthday party with Chasin...back on the 21st of March...I took lots of pictures...but can see by my children's blogs and facebook...they have put a lot of them on...so I don't have to worry about not posting pictures for that event!

We went to the Jazz game...Barndaddy, myself, barndiva and Trev "barnfriend!" We had a good time...anyway I did...and I think that the others did to...although an old lady kept clicking here clacker in the kids' ears and yelling at the ref's all night...they wanted to brake her clackers...but hey...that's life at the ball games...right!

So next...yeah...I finally did it...I bought me a road bike to ride...no...not a Harley Davidson...a Specialized Dolce Elite 2009...and I love it!

Carla, Scott and Tina Anderson and a bunch of others went a riding this last Saturday on the 28th. Greg and Jeff took Carla and I down to the junction of bullfrog and Hite turn off...we all met up there and started from there...we rode to Hite Ranger station...it was a ripping great time...the hills were a ?*#%@ for me...but Carla went up them like a pro...I'm going to be working on that one...just so Scott doesn't have to push me up any more of them...that guy is such a life saver...I really owe him...if he were a women...I could give him a bag of chocolate...but since he is a man and a dentist...I think NOT...maybe just working on getting up the big hills on my own will be payment enough...ya think!
I haven't taken a picture of my bike that barndaddy bought for me yet...but I will and then I'll post it so all can see...yea!

The guys did a little dog hunting while were on our ride...they then came and picked us up down at Hite and we loaded up and headed home so we could shower and get to the "Sportsmen for Wildlife" dinner and drawings...wonderful Prim rib dinner...Yumo...so it cost a little bit...but it is so nice to get out and enjoy life once in awhile! The barndiva did her best to help Gary win things...but didn't get that accomplished...but she did do a great job of spending his money...better luck next year BD! We sure missed Chad, Stephanie and the girls...Chad is saving his money for a MULE...no...not a mule 4-wheeler...a heehaw mule...one that kicks and bucks...good luck with that one Chado! Maybe more of the family can make it...save your money!
But priorities are more important...so what ever floats your boats!

Randi and Heather won themselves each a gun...how lucky is that...but April Torgerson won herself two guns and a sleeping bag...that's enough already you guys...wait till next year...but I'll probably just do what I did this year...only buy a few tickets and then sit back, enjoy my dinner and watch everyone else spend their money! We'll see???

Sunday...what can I say...it was finally a great day of rest...and I enjoyed every bit of it! Thank Heaven for Sunday's...

Well now it is time to go to work for the week...I'll try and keep up on the blogging...sorry again that I haven't shared my life experiences with you for a couple of weeks...but hey...that's life and life is a Peach!

Love you guys...keep it cool and help it warm up again...would ya!

1 comment:

ALBRECHT said...

Well i'm glad to here you two made it on your bike ride!! It's pretty sad, two older laddies (not to old) can ride a bike and be in better shape than me!! I'm jelous, I guess I better get the movin' HAHA