Sunday, March 1, 2009

IN LIKE A LAMB...OUT LIKE A....


March...in like a Lamb...out like a....? I guess that we will just have to wait and see...I sure hope out like a Lamb and not the Lion!
Greg is visiting Loa Ward today...sad...I'll miss him during church...but I really enjoy going to church and the nice feelings I get while I am there...so I guess I will just have to see him when we all get home.

I am cooking...Pork Roast...Baked Potatoes....Green Salad...and probably Garlic Cheesy Bread...YUMO! I think that today is a great day to bake some yummy chocolate brownies...from scratch...YUMO!

I can't believe the weekend is over already...like Carla said last night...I could do with a whole new weekend...me too!

On Friday...I forgot to tell you all that I went to Jaron and Larissa's house...the little Jager is getting so big...you all should hear him talk...he doesn't just say what it is...he has to put the whole sentence together...like...that is a horse! Too Cute!

Braegan wants to talk...he forms the word and then his eyes do the talking...we will just have to be patient...becuz...they talk when they want to...and when he finally does...I'm sure that it he will be loquacious like his mother...teeheehee!

Chasin knows that stagnant water is stinky...and he is really good at telling you that...and that fish live in fast water not stagnant water...too cute!

Well I just wanted to tell you all to have a very Happy Sunday...and enjoy your wealth through those you love and who love you!

Today's Quote:

The secret of happiness is to make others believe they are the cause of it.
~Al Batt~

Love You All

2 comments:

cHeLsiE said...

Very cute blog, Mom! And yes, Chasin still says that stagnant water is stinky!!!!

Love ya tons,
Chelsie

Julie Harward said...

Nummy..your Sunday dinners sound alot like mine..I love to make cookies/brownies after my nap.