Friday, March 13, 2009

The Way I Think Today





Hello...Hello! Have you ever just had a week that you seemed you couldn't fit everything into? Well...I definitely have had one this week.
I wanted to get these cute little pictures of Chasin on here...clear back from last Saturday...but here it is almost a week later and okay...so now I finally get them on.

Chelsie gave me a yumo cookie recipe and now I need to share it...so for those of you that love Pumpkin Cookies...here goes:

PUMPKIN COOKIES
Bake at 375` for 14 mins. Makes about 3 dozen cookies

1-box of spice cake mix ( or ) yellow cake mix and add the spices...that's what I did
1/2-can of pumpkin
1/2- bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mix cake mix and pumpkin together until well blended...add choc. chips

It is a sticky mix...don't be alarmed. They are really moist!
Bake...Cool slightly...Enjoy!

*You can use the whole can of pumpkin and 2 cake mixes...and of course...more chocolate chips to double it...that works too.
I hope you enjoy them as much as we did and making them is 123 easy!


Whitney finally has her learners drivers license...watch out...here we go again:-O
She is going over to Chelsie's today...so she can tend the boys tomorrow...Chels has to work and Nolan does too...I guess if you can call a bull sale work...naw...really Noly has to work the sale...but I really think that he enjoys it???

I really want it to warm up...I need Spring to get here...I want to get the garden spot tilled and ready...I don't know why...then we'll just have to weed it...but it is kind of a fun thing in life...and I love going out everyday and seeing what's new in the garden. My flower beds could really use some working over this summer...O...I don't know...now that's work right there...but they are so darn pretty when they finally bloom and add color to your green lawn...and the butterfly's and bee's and humming birds all come to visit...and then you get happy...and then you can just sit and sit for hours watching and listening to the beauty that God has given us...so yeah...I think that I better get my flower beds in order! I can't wait to smell the fist lawn mowing...without doggie poo going through the blads...O...makes you want it to warm up and get green...Please Warm Up and bring me SPRING!


Today's Quote:
Listen, can you hear it? Springs sweet cantata. The strains of grass pushing through the snow. The song of buds swelling on the vine. The tender timpani of a baby robin's heart. Spring.
~Dinne Frolov and Andrew Schneider~

So here's to everyone that looks forward to Spring like me...keep smiling until you can actually smell it:-)

3 comments:

Trina said...

Shut up, Michelle.... WHERE did you get your header photo? Is there a possibility that I'm one of the cowgirls behind those cows??
Hahahah!.!.!.!

Julie Harward said...

Loved the cattle drive photo..and I love pumpkin cookies..gonna make these! Liked the quote too..kind of makes me want to plant a garden!

billykrisbayhowd said...

Hey Michelle, It's Kris Arla mae daughter, I love to read your blog, you can check mine out @www.billykrisbayhowd.blogspot.com
so now we can keep in touch more.
Love ya, Kris