Saturday, March 14, 2009

One Nice Saturday




Hey...talk about a nice weather Saturday for once.
Carla and I took a trip to Caineville and shot some pictures of the people down there jumping their bikes...it was 60 degrees down there today.

The guys went dog hunting...BD is watching Chelsie's kids...so she can work...so that left Carla and I by ourselves...well you know what that spells...TROUBLE...not...we're too old to get into trouble.

We were on our way down there and got to the visitor center at the park and she asked me if I remembered my camera...duh...that's why we're going...so that I can capture some pictures of people riding Swing Arm City...guess what folks...I forgot the camera:-O...so we had to turn around and come all the way home...but hey...I didn't forget my bottle of water...cuz Carla says...you never know when you'll need it...teeheehee:-)

So yeah...I got a couple of good pictures...and a girl that was taking pictures said she would email me some...cuz I need them for the county website...you know me...always trying to make things more exciting. I know the guys are going to be so darn jealous when they come home and see the pictures...unless...they had a good dog hunting day themselves.

Carla and I went on a 15 mile bike ride at the park last night...Greg was our pickup...or as I call it slaggin wagon...guy...he is such are great sport! Well...it was fun...but I don't know if I'm going to survive all of Carla's bucket list wishes...she's too darn fit...I'll probably die before her body even thinks about it anyway...what am I bubbing about.

I'll keep everyone posted on the bucket list...and what comes of me...you may be reading my darn obituary sooner than later. Oh...and I hope you enjoyed the picture of my first flower so far this year...just got to love warm weather:-)

Today's Quote:
I can think of nothing less pleasurable than a life devoted to pleasure.
~John D. Rockefeller~

Well...I hope everyone had a great sunny day and got a lot of yard work done...but most important...I hope you took some time for yourselves.

2 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Good post..the photo's are great, made my back ache just to look at them. I'm glad you got your bike ride in, I wondered if you'd done it. Thinking of you and hope you'll find LOTS of wonderful moments!

The Gines Family said...

holy smokes looks like so much fun!!! wish it was that warm here...getting there! hope all us well have a great day