Saturday, January 31, 2009

TIME OUT






Wow...it has been awhile since I've last blogged...I'm finally home and get to be here for awhile...then we'll head off to the Boys Basketball game to watch them hopefully kick some butt!

I thought that I would add a few pictures today of BD's bb games...she had a pretty good hurt on the Wednesday night game with Bryce Valley...we did win though...the JV did...that is! She ended up pulling the muscles in her neck and down one side of her back...so she has a muscle relaxer to take and an anti inflammatory...along with keeping the heat on it and rubbing Icy Hot on her...but she's tuff...if not...buck up buttercup...cuz life goes on...right:)

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl...we want the underdog to win...so go Cardinals:) We will be going over the the Southwicks' and doing the traditional tail gating party...so if any of my kids read this...come over and eat! I'm taking teriyaki stix and some kind of little pizza wheel...I don't want to get up and go look at the cookbook and see what the actual name is...so just live with little pizza wheels...okay!

Well...I'm going to go get a little lunch...even though it is a little late...and then we just got our jerky back from cooking and I can't wait to eat some of it....YUMO!!!

Before I leave I just have to tell you all that I've gone back to spinning class at the gym...wow...I'm a little sore...but what a nice workout I got...you've just gotta love it...so everybody back away from your computers and get somethings done for the day!

Today's Quote:
Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done.
~Andy Rooney~

Love To All

3 comments:

cHeLsiE said...

I love seeing your pictures of the ballgames. I wish that I could see every one of them, but keep us posted!!! Nice to hear that you are back to spinning, you really seem to enjoy it!

Love ya tons,
Chelsie

cHeLsiE said...

By the way, how did you get the 2 blinkies below your blog title? I have yet to figure that out!
Thanks a million......

love ya
chels

The Colemans :) said...

Nice pictures! Chelsie said something about a tournament in Salina this weekend. Let us know what time and we'll try to make it over. Bytheway.....I got my background from One Cute Blog. It's on my side bar under favorite sites or something. Some of the backgrounds are free and some arent. Just look for the free ones. They have some cute blinkies too! Tell everyone HI for us. love ya!