Friday, January 16, 2009

Size Doesn't Matter!!!




Posted by Picasa
Whit had the tip off jump for their first game in the Sophomore Tournament last weekend against Panguitch...we didn't expect her to out jump this gentle giant...but she did! As you can see the big girl is a good foot taller than Whit.

Whit's team mates didn't expect the tip off and had thrilling looks on their faces...when they ended up with the tip and off to the races!
We didn't beat Panguitch...our girls couldn't score...I should say nothing would fall into the hoop...I swear that there was a lid on the basket. We lost by 10 points.

The Lady Badger's did come back and win their next two games...but losing on the first day of the tournament meant they could only take 5th place...I think that they are better than that...I guess that they will have to see what they can do next year...after all it is Whit's Freshman year!

Tonight we play Piute...The Lady Badger's stole the Piute Thunderbirds JV's Thunder last time we played them...I hope we can do it again tonight!

Well that is my update of the Sophomore Tournament...I've been hopping and haven't blogged...I know...who's going to keep you all updated!

I'll see if I can get that u-tube uploaded and on so that you can all watch the actual tip off and a few of Baby Barn Diva's game time. She got another 2:30 something in the Varsity game against Milford...the Freshman...JV & Varsity totally Thunder stomped the Lady Tigers!

Today's Quote:
Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance.
~Samuel Johnson (1709-1789)~

Keep Up The Hard Work...
Love To All

No comments: