Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello Family & Friends...It's Friday!


TIP OFF

Hello guys...it's finally Friday...I know...I shouldn't be so excited...becuz of the Holidays...but Friday is Friday in my little corner of the world!!

It's game day in Bryce Valley...they have a Freshman team...I am so wickedly excited...can't wait until it is time to hit the road!

So Barnfriendshaun...you have a bad hair cut...ummm...where's the pictures of it...after all you are shutterfinger...are you not! Post em' we'll enjoy em'...and I know that your hair isn't that bad...becuz it never it...you're the only one that can wake up looking like your hair is already done for the day...teeheehee...not me...teeheehee...I look like sheeeesh...teeeheeeheee!

Well this one is short...just wanted to say HAPPY FRIDAY to everyone!

Today's Quote:

People might not get all they work for in this world, but they must certainly work for all they get.
~Frederick Douglass (1817-1895)~

So yeah people...get to work...would you!!!

Love You All

No comments: