Monday, January 5, 2009

It's A Monday All Day Today...But What Beautiful Morning!


Hello to all...I sure hope that your Monday was a lot faster than mine...I have had commissioners meetings all day...then trying to get a few businesses a lowdown on the tax credits out there for their business come tax time. "I know...you all didn't want to just hear that...but now it is all off of my chest and I can now move on in life!"

I guess for FHE we are going to go up to the hall do a little canning of our noodles, wheat and rice tonight! Barndaddy is pretty set on it...with his tunnel vision and all we better get some canning done.
So here are some sweet pictures of Barn Diva getting a little Varsity Time...yes, I said Varsity Time! 1.34 to be exact...and she did well...a little scared...but well! She got herself a foul and a rebound...way to do BD!!!

Thinking???

Get The Rebound!

Not In My House

Box Out!

Yeah...I'm blogging waiting for BD to get out of practice...I guess that I better get going, before the phone call comes...
Today's Quote:
Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.
~Isacc Newton (1642 - 1727)~

Have a good evening...Love you all

No comments: