Sunday, January 25, 2009

Good Morning...I't Sunday...The Wonderful Day Of Rest


Well, to start off...I had to put a couple of pictures of Jaron on...one of when he was little and cute and the one when he is now...big and handsome...along with being a husband and daddy! Cute kid...just gotta Love this one:)!

We had fun at his birthday party that Larissa threw for him...we ate good pizza until we couldn't stand to eat anymore...and one of my favorites...green salad to go with it...yumo! The birthday cake that Larissa made was yumo as well and you know it...cookie dough ice cream...nice party Rissa! Thanks for inviting us over and sharing in on your fun!

Hello to all!!! I haven't sit down to blog in awhile now...sorry! I have been running this last week believe it or not and Barn Diva hasn't even had a BB game! We went to two of the Boy BB games and still things were busy on the off days.
Barndaddy went to Idaho all of last week and finally came home on Friday...when he walked into my office...wow...was I surprised...all I could do was OXOX him, becuz a week is a long time to be away from the ones you love! Anyway...he made it home without a scratch...you know I worry about him and his driving sometimes:(...but never the less...he made it home safely:)

We have ward conference today...so Barndaddy has to attend the Relief society meetings...becuz he is the High Counsel over that section. I might get to see him before Sacrament meeting! He left @ 6:00 AM this morning becuz they have early morning meetings with the High Counsel and the Stake Presidency...so I won't see him until...umm...probably 11:00 AM when our meetings start:(

BD said that she is ready to play some BBall becuz of the week off...I'm glad she is in that frame of mind...I just hope that they come ready to play...they will...it is Bryce Valley you know...and we like to see BD and her team steal a little of the Cornforth girls Thunder...get to it girls...kick a little Petunia!!

I can't wait until after church...I get to start reading another good book...I've already read the ones that Barndaddy gave me for Christmas...now I just need somemore for Valentine's Day!
Hint...hint!

Today's Quote:

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope, which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
~Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)~

Well, I guess that I better sign off and jump in the shower before BD gets in and takes all of the hot water...teeheehee!
Love you all:):)

No comments: