Sunday, April 5, 2009

What A Beautiful Day It Is For General Conference


Wow...did everyone just love the first session of Sunday's General Conference??? I surely did...what some awesome messages that were given.

So...is everyone excited to go to the Hole In The Rock for Easter...I can't wait...Barndiva and I are going to make a short trip to SLC...becuz I have a meeting with Senator Hatch...yep...that's right...I sit on one of his committees...can you feel the heat...right...uh...huh! Well BD is coming with me...she is going shopping for swimming suits...and I think tennis shoes...so that she might be able to actually hike while we are Eastering! Then we'll be ready for Easter.

So...the food assignments: Everyone is in charge of your own meal...whichever it might be...a sandwich...chicken or something I'm not sure about...then everyone is to bring a pot luck salad...did you get that...bring a big enough salad that you can share with everyone! Oh yeah...bring your own coolers, plates, drinks...Chelsie and Nolan have the FORKS...cuz they said that they have plenty left over from one of their events...if you have any questions...give me a call or drop me an email.

The snow is melting...can you believe that we got around 8" of snow on Friday...what a great treat...we so needed the moisture! I came home from work and come up the cut and wow...here was all this snow...the rest of the county didn't get it like we did...not even Torrey! Finally...but we really do need a lot more if we are going to have green fields this summer!

Yeah...not on my blackberry...can you tell...talking too much for that little thing...it's nice but not the real puter! I think that they could get addicting though...but...I still really like my puter!

NEWS FLASH...Carla took 1st place in her age division on the 5K yesterday...I think that she is mad at me for not going...but hey...since when did I run and I don't see her grabbing a saddle and throwing it on a horse and taking off with me...so there are limitations and cold weather is one of them...maybe next time sis!

Today's Quote:
Happiness depends upon ourselves.
~Aristotle~

So...everyone get ready for a fun filled Easter and don't forget to bring your Easter Eggs!
Before I sign off: Let us take a minute and remember the true importance of Easter...let us remember what Jesus Christ is to us and what he did for all of mankind...thank Him everyday for His Love toward us!
Happy Sunday...Love You All

No comments: