Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Can You Smell It....

SPRING...that's what that wonderful smell is...off in the yonder! I love Spring...not as much as Autumn...but it's right up there next to it.

So...I just have to say...I had the most wonderful Easter I've have ever had...since...I can't remember...I just love being with family!

What an awesome day we had going to The Hole In The Rock....pictures are coming soon...I promise! Yes...we were a little tired after bouncing down there and back...but hey...what fun is it and what type of memory do you make if it were always simple...and do...I said do...take your kids...it is so worth it...and to see their faces when they get to see it!

Today's Quote:

Take a little time today...to smell the sunshine.

Love you all

2 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I want to see "hole in the rock"..I'll see your pictures I guess. We also had a great Easter in wonderful Wayne Co. We went a Eastering as Ron says! I love spring also & fall..every season here is the best! Take care!

cHeLsiE said...

very cute blog mom! I absolutely love your blinkie about your priceless grandchildren. I hope I remember that when they are stinkers!!!!

love ya tons,
chelsie