Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's Off To The City

Yeah...right now I'm not to thrilled...I have to go to SLC this morning...I have a meeting there...I don't know which is going to be worse the trying to find directions and getting there...or the rush hour to get out of there when the meeting is over with...it is Easter week...almost end...I just hope that I don't have to share the road too much further than Payson coming home! Wish Me Luck!

Okay...so my new cell number is (435) 616-2116...I know...I know...this makes all of you have to change your address books...becuz you call me so much! But...Just Do It!

Posting on Easter: Remember that you need to bring your own meal...then pot luck salad or dessert...I'm bringing a pasta salad and pumpkin cookies...becuz...I just want to! I think that Chelsie is bringing her fruit salad and peanut butter fingers...I don't know if Larissa has decided to bring a salad...I think that she is bring her yumo brownies...so get ready for that! Bring your own drinks...or I guess that you'll just have to drink water...that means that I'll have to bring the water cooler...not a problem...Larissa...could you please bring enough ice for that one too?
Bring your own plates...Chelsie and Nolan have the forks. Bring your own COOLER...to put everything in. Notice...I'm not bringing my own ice...cuz...Larissa and Jaron have access to ice...so if you need it and you don't want to buy it...tie in with Larissa!

Bring your camera's and camcorders...and don't forget to bring a jacket and some pants for those of you that are thinking that you still need to wear shorts...it might just ran on us...what then...Danielle...remember the thunder head we saw on google earth...teeheehee! Maybe bring an umbrella or a rain slicker...whatever floats your boats!

I'm sure that I have left something out...call me if think of something...and young mom's get your Easter Egg Hunt figured out...I have a lot...tons of plastic eggs...don't buy any! The Devils Garden looks like a fun place to stop and let the kids play...and then maybe while we're at the Hole In The Rock...you can hide the eggs then and wa-la...the hunt is on!

Come with a smile...and not frowning...that's mandatory...got it...get it! I can't wait to see you all on Friday...cuz we're leaving bright and early on Saturday...so get packed! And still...who knows what the weather is going to be like...most likely windy...but hey...paste that smile on and let's go!

Today's Quote:
When all is said and done, the weather and love are the two elements about which one can never be sure.
~Alice Hoffman~

See you all tomorrow...I Love You All

1 comment:

Julie Harward said...

I JUST LOVE ALL YOUR INSTRUCTIONS HERE...SOOOOO FUNNY..HOPE YOU GUYS ALL HAD A FUN EASTER. WE DID THE WAYNE CO. KIND, HAD A BLAST!