Friday, April 17, 2009

The Way I See Special Things...


If you can read this...it tells about The-Hole-In-The-Rock!

Looking down at the hole in the rock! Hole-In-The-Rock

The Easter egg hunt is on! Devils Garden

Oh...look...here's an egg! Devils Garden

I think the older guys had as much fun hunting eggs as the little ones! Devils Garden

Eggs...eggs...everywhere! Devils Garden

Hole-In-The-Rock Arch...on the way down

Standing at the top of The-Hole-In-The-Rock

Rolling Easter eggs down the slick rock...on the way back

Dome on the way to The-Hole-In-The-Rock

Part of Devils Garden

Here is The-Hole-In-The-Rock...the wagons went down this slit!

Line up for the Easter egg hunt! Devils Garden

Keep hunting! Devils Garden

Ready-Set-Go! Devils Garden

The Girls hiding Easter eggs for the kids...and I think the daddy's! Devils Garden

The way I see things...I just love this guy! Devils Garden

Mommies still hiding Easter eggs! Devils Garden

Jaron with all the little bunnies for a pose in a cave at Devils Garden!

I didn't get a good picture of everyone eating our little picnic lunch...it was a blast and the food...was so good...thanks everyone for pulling through with your part of the food!

So this is the way I see special things...what more could you ask for besides a family and being together...I just love them all!

I sure hope you all enjoy some of my pictures from Easter...I'll post more as I go...just wanted to make sure that you saw some of my favorites!

Snow...this is a typical Spring for us...but wouldn't it be so nice if it would just rain once in awhile...oh well!

Today is Friday and Payday...how great could one day get...then it's off to Provo tomorrow to do a little shopping...yep...BD needs a new swimming suit and she also really needs...really bad some tennis shoes...her feet are just getting too darn big...but I think that they should start slowing down in size!

Greg has a Stake Relief Society workshop that he has to stay here for...I'm sure that he will enjoy it...I might have gone...but then if I would have been home...there's a big bike ride tomorrow as well...so I would have probably went to that on instead of going to the RS workshop...sorry honey...you'll just have to tend all those women without me...maybe you will only have to go back when it is over with and help them put the tables and chairs away???

Can you all believe that this month is half way through...where does time go...I'm still trying to find it. O...I joined Twitter...so did Chelsie...it's okay...not as exciting as FB...but it is fun when you have just a little bit to say...as Danielle said...it's enough to just keep up with FB and a blog...so...um...we'll see how long it is before some of you get curious enough to try Twitter.

Today's Quote:
Everybody likes a kidder, but nobody lends him money.
~Arthur Miller~


Have a great day...Love To All!

1 comment:

Julie Harward said...

i LOVE THESE PICTURES..SO IS THIS "THE HOLE IN THE ROCK"? I've never been there..it looks like it might be worth the trip! Have you been Twitterpayted??? LOL